Monday, November 26, 2012

Arrgghhhh!!!!!

I went to the nurtionist today.  One I learned I am on the right track just need to eat more veggie and fruits.  Two I am losing weight and my program is working.  3.  I needed a new scale.  See here is why, when I weighed at the docs office it had me at 279.  Um WTF???? My scale at home has me so much lighter.  I had one of the old dial scales that no matter what it would not stay calibrated correctly.  Now I know for a fact it needs a sledgehammer to the middle of it.  So since this is the outcome I am just gonna give up and stay a fat kid....um fuck that.

Old me, yes I would have given up.  Why bother, I am not losing weight as fast as I want anyway.  Not the Mad Dieter though.  I bought a new pedometer, a new water bottle, and a new fucking scale.  Came home took scale out of box, took off shoes and weighted myself.  I am 277.  So maybe I have not lost 40 lbs in two months, but I lost 8.  I still lost...I average 2 lbs a week.  Which according to all the top websites for dieting...is the healthy amount to lose.  I am gonna continue to Just Dance every morning and do my training for my 5k walk on the 16th of December.  I also am gonna stick with my plan.  While I am not throwing big numbers up, I am still putting numbers up.  So a quick regroup and I have a new plan,
Step 1:  244 by March 26th
Step 2:  211 by July 29th
Step 3: 178 by November 4th.

I also am getting ready to walk with a friend of mine virtually.  We will be walking 8 miles a week together when she says go.  Yes I had a set back...a 29 lb setback.  But in actuality it was not a set back it was an eyeopener.  One I had not lost and gained that weight...I never lost it.  Two it has made me more determine to do this because I am doing this the right way.  Three I am a better person because of this.


Happy Dieting!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/28/2012

    I am sooooooooooooooooooo PROUD of you.

    you hit a bump in the road and did NOT stop, you kept going.

    you ROCK!

    you GO girl!

    joyful78 from Sparkpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hope you had fun reading the other entries too

    ReplyDelete

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...