Friday, November 16, 2012

Time to kick this into high gear.

I have spent the last month and a half dieting.  I am working out more, I am eating less and right, and I am finally feeling good.  But it is time to kick this up a notch.  Yes I have worked out more meaning from nonexistent to 2 or 3 days a week, walking daily with Abbie till the weather screwed that up.  With that said I found through a friend a new work out program...turbo fire.  I have been doing this since Monday as well as drinking more water...for the first time in my adult life I am drinking 8 glasses a day.  Thank you Mio...green thunder being the best.  I have also started training to walk a 5k in five weeks.  I have almost completed week one goals.  I installed Abbie's winter blanket into stroller today and I am ready to take on the mile and a half tomorrow.  Just have to load the mp3 player and I got this.

I also get an early birthday present...Just dance 4.  I am hoping to get it this weekend.  Now, I mention this because this may just be the best thing for me.  One it is not a "workout".  I am tricking my head into thinking that we are doing something fun, that will entertain my daughter while I look like an idiot and it will work these muscles I have forgotten I have.

So to anyone reading and following I offer a challenge...find something that you love that gets you moving and do it.  If it is dancing, walking, biking...just go for it.

Happy Dieting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...