Friday, January 17, 2014

Truth or dare...

What am I talking about you ask? To fully explain let me back up a bit...in the past year and a half that I have been on this diet journey I have done 3 challenge groups. One for 60 days, one for 30, and one for 5...doing these groups it was all done online and had an accountability portion. So I have to actually do the work to have the results to post. There was one common theme I found while doing these challenges...I put in the work and I got results. Then the challenge group ended...so did the accountability so did my drive...So I spent some time on Pinterest and a light bulb went off.

I am starting a challenge group through the Facebook  Mad Dieter page...clink to get there. Now one of the challenge groups I couldn't finish...lets just say crunches or too much floor work and my back just didn't mix. The other thing that came to mind is some weight gain is not all just eating...it is bored eating, it is comfort eating, it's whatever eating besides for nutrition...but there is a reason behind it. I have found through this journey I have had a lot of self discovery.  There is also the people who can't work out numerous days in a row, can't do crunches because of back issues, can't do jumps because of knees...simply just don't have the stamina because they are starting at the beginning and doing 50 crunches and 50 squats on day one is a lot.

With all this said...I introduce the Truth or Dare Challenge. I am going to work to put this all together to kick off on Feb 1st...so it is only a 28 day Challenge. The way it works is there will be an exercise option or a question each day. So you choose...answer the question or do the workout. Now the question does not have to be answered publicly...I don't even wanna know the answer unless you wanna share. The exercises and the questions will start easy and each day get a little harder. For accountability that is easy...each day you post calorie/meal plan (we all can use new recipe ideas for healthy options), whether you did exercise or answered question, and how you are feeling. At the beginning of the month we will do weight/measurements/pictures, each week a weigh in, and measurements at half way and end. Now at the end there will be two question for all to answer by a yes or a no...Did you lose emotional weight and do you feel stronger then you did on day 1?

Do I have any takers?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...