Saturday, January 18, 2014

Week 2....

Weight loss calculators
*The above is a link to all the calculators I am using and reference in this blog

So I am moving through the month and I am very happy to report...the weight it way down...well from where I started.

This week:
Sunday Saturday:
weight-296.7 292
Chest-50 49
Arms-14 13.5
Waist-47 45.5
Hips-54.5 53
Thighs-21.5 20
Calves-17 15

Now I also took 2 other measurements I did not share at beginning of week:
big belly (the part above my waist that I am working on losing)
B: 53 inches E: 49
Neck
B: 18 E: 16

Brings me to
4.7lbs lost and 13 inches


From here on out I will be only measuring once a month. A break down of this week:

I kept calories under 1300 a day, I worked out 5 times this week, and I made sure that I kept my water intake up. There is also a few other measurements I want to share.
In past 2 weeks I have brought my BMI (yes I know I hate this thing but I use it as reference point) from 51.35 to 50.05 in just two weeks, my percentage of weight loss is 3.47%, and my BMR (number of calories body needs to maintain weight) went from 2083 to 2069. I bring up the last one because in order to lose weight you have to create a deficit...500 calories to lose 1 pound. Well as I lose weight of course my BMR is gonna go down...so I need to stay on top of it to make sure I have my deficit.  

Now...Something I learned this week...do NOT maintain low calories for longer then 5 days...it defeats the "jump start" I just put my body into. To pass on what was taught...drop your calories for 5 days, increase water, work out at least 3 of these days, stay as close to clean as possible (no additives, no box meals, no prepackaged stuff)...lose a bunch and then when you increase and stick with the healthy stuff you should burn more calories then you did before. We will see at next week's weigh in. 

I have also noticed I have more energy, I have more flexibility, and I am feeling a lot better all around. I am actually getting ready to do a deep clean of entire house...sent hubby to friends for day/night so just me and the little monster till sometime tomorrow. I am going to tackle both floors and give him a shock when he gets home tomorrow...I mean move furniture, mop floors, clean out cabinets...the whole 9. Plus get a work out in.

Till later...Happy Dieting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...