Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Just pondering....

I am more motivated and determined when I am in a challenge or accountability group....just always works better for me. Well one I am in did the first weigh in today and I am the biggest one there. That is normal for me but I sat down and really thought about things and I have made a few observations.
1. While I am the biggest I will put up huge numbers for a few weeks....till my body adjusts to the new program.
2. I have alot of motivated people to help me get to where I am  trying to be.
3. No matter where you are at in your  journey someone is watching and trying to get where you are at. 
To explain number 3....I may weigh over 250 lbs but I have amazing legs with 19.5 inch thighs. I want to be where alot of people are at with weight...being under 200 lbs but some people want to be where I am at with body measurements. 

I will keep doing the challenge groups and accountability groups and keep striving towards the goal. Anyone traveling this road needs to have travel buddies that inspire and push them to the next level.

Good luck and happy trails!
Until next time....
Happy Dieting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...