Thursday, September 3, 2015

Back in the groove

Three days into September and I have a distinct feel that this is the time it all comes together. Like this is that final AHA moment.Yes I, have said it all before...determination, will power....blah blah blah...in the past they could be just be seen as words on a screen. There is a difference this time...





I no longer have a fear of failure. I no longer fear what will happen if I don't, if I have a bad day, if I break down and be human and just have one of the Twinkies. I no longer am focus on how fast or even if at all the numbers are moving on the scale. I am replacing that fear with faith. Faith that each day I get a little closer. That each day, a little stronger.






I no longer am worried about whether or not this is the week that the scale will like me. I step on it as a simple guide to see where I am. My clothes, my spirit...
that is how well it is going.

I also looking at somethings a little differently at this stage in the game. This is my story, my recovery. I am determined to make this go round the very last go round, because there are no deadlines, there are no you must be by this time. I am also not getting sidetracked and into the whole this helped me, and this helped my friend....I appreciate everything and all the advice and the want to help...I truly do, but I am in a spot that I have to take full responsibility and do what I got to do for me. That means swearing off anything that is diet-ish in nature for the next year-ish.

So signing off...just for today, I am gonna snoopy happy dance with how busy I have been and that it prevents bored snacking and am eating three meals a day, not after 9:00, tracking it, and only one snack before 9 to make sure that I satisfy the feed me Seymour inside me and then drown it in ice water till bed time!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...