Thursday, January 9, 2014

Daily Burn....is it worth it?

Yes it is...I did a 25 min workout and my legs are jello. I know we all see the commercials for the weight loss on line programs. There are at least 6 I can think of off the top of my head. Some free some you have to pay for. I have used spark people and stopped because I found all I was doing was sitting on comp trying to keep up with all the emails and groups and this and that. I currently am using Myfitnesspal again to track food and exercise and it is working...well for last 5 days anyway. I looked into weight watchers, biggest loser, and Jillian's....yup they all wanted an arm and a leg. Then I seen the commercials for daily burn. I started thinking yeah just another expensive program that is not at all what they say. Then I pulled it up and I was impressed. They are only 10 a month, the workout it catered to your workout level. I am on the beginner since I have not worked out in months. They have daily workout videos and they schedule it for you. You just pull up app, click on video and start. I did a 25 min beginner workout and burned 543 calories. I am excited for tomorrow and what the work out will be. Plus I don't have to track it as being done on the website...it does it for me. I can work out anywhere that my tablet has internet connection so it is perfect for travel and in 28 days I will be ready for a new program. Now I am still planning on getting back into my beachbody stuff....but I need to rebuild strength and stamina. So if you have an extra 10 a month....this is def something to look into.

Until next time...happy dieting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...