Saturday, March 1, 2014

Month 2 is over....

And has been my best month to date. I lost 17.4 lbs and 16.5 inches. That for me is a huge huge accomplishment. I did a clean eating challenge the middle of January and while yes I still ate out from time to time...I also learned how to eat the right way went I went out....no more sweet ice tea, low calorie options, and remembering that appetizers are optional or shared. I continued to eat the food selections and options but up my calories...because of the drop from the challenge week and the upping my water intake I really hit it hard in February. Now March may be coming like a lamb....but me and it will be going out in lion fashion.  I start the newest beachbody program and I am very very very excited....my goal is to hit my next goal at 252 and be 5 lbs into getting my nails and feet done just in time for FLIP FLOP weather. Wish me luck....

Until next time....happy dieting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...