Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fitbit review and some new stuff!

New Best Friend
What I would like at 165lbs

 


So I have been using the fit bit for a whole week and I lost 3 pounds in doing so. This thing is AMAZING! Let me count the ways...first off I don't have to think about it. It is light weight and just there. I don't have to do anything besides log my food a simple sync with the phone and everything is entered. I can do this. I add water and food and the program does the rest. I also like that it tells me when I am in zone for consumed calories...when I am over and when I am under. Like I said before myfitnesspal does this...but not as accurate. Even though I do not have the flex...I still have a calorie burnt count in morning. I just figured out how to change the step and the water amounts for the day. I am aiming on getting to 10,000 steps but for now I am aiming for 5000. Why you ask...I don't get to the gym, Zumba, or a work out in everyday like I would like. While I am feeling more in control I still have to deal with Fibro and I also have a toddler who some days just needs some Mommy snuggle time and nothing else will do. The water I upped from 64 ozs. to 140 ozs. which I need for my body. So a typical day with my buddy...it is always on me even in my sleep...it is that light weight and nonintrusive. I log my breakfast and then just add the food through out the day. I sync at least once an hour to just make sure I am on track with my eating. I then go about my day like it is any other day. It does the rest. I get emails when the battery is low and push notifications when I hit a goal.
 
So with this new shiny toy becoming an attachment and worth every dime I am setting some new goals for August 1 (June is half over and will be on vacation first half of July)
 
  • 14-15 Minute mile (furthest I have gotten is .79 of a mile in 15)
  • 15 lb weight loss
  • 10,000 steps easy
  • down to 3 to 5 smokes a day
  • hitting my water goal every day
  • working out at home with home equipment 3-4 days a week, Zumba twice a week no excuse, and gym as often as possible
  • 7-8 minute elliptical mile (currently 14)
  • And coffee down from 3-4 to 1-2 cups a day. (Still going strong with no creamer just milk and almond milk when I am at home)
So who is going to keep me accountable? I am still short 47 likes on Facebook to give away the keychain...tell your friends and keep pushing. Until next time
 
Happy Dieting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...