Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Facebook Notification

Crazy?
Yes!
Huge leap of faith?
Most definitely!
Best act of crazy in my life time?
Oh hell yes!
Found everything I never knew I wanted.
Sweet, charming, funny, hardworking.
Assholeish tendencies…
But all mine.
 Saved me from myself,
Loved me for all I could be,
Not just the broken shell presented to him.
Embraces all that I am,
Strive to be,
Even when I don’t know myself.
Imperfectly perfect?
Oh yes, but together we have it all.
Not always fun and games,
But always lots of laughter!
Struggles like any other to establish,
With so much ease people think I am making up our
Incredibly unconventional fairy tale.
Almost four years and this
Perfectly imperfect man,
Is truly bringing out the best in me.
Life got in the way,
But each day a little stronger as a couple,
Then we were yesterday.
Lots of fish in the sea,
But that is my koi fish.
You may have read fifty shades of gray,
But touch my fish,
You will see fifty shades of crazy.
So surreal to think.
All this madness and intrigue started from
You have a new Facebook notification!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...