Tuesday, February 17, 2015

In the midst of chaos



So many words,
To many topics
How do I decide on just one…
Just wanna write,
But a blog, a poem, or hell to start on the novel…
Chaos in my head and no concrete place to start.
Is it a good thing?
Maybe…
Know it is not a bad thing!!!
All over the place…
Jump from project to project…
Ohhhh a cook book would be fun…
Slow down mind the fingers cannot keep up!
Don’t forget there is a paper and assignments due next week too…
FUCKKKKK
I know, let’s make a list…
And work on one thing at a time…
No no no….just not us!!
We need to do all at one time.
Let’s bounce back and forth…
But you know none will ever make you famous…
I do not care,
Not looking for fame,
Just looking to have just one say…
You inspire me!!!
Just looking for one person to say,
That was an awesome read….
To hell with money and lights….
I don’t want to lose myself in the mess,
Don’t want any other deadlines,
And damn sure don’t want to be put under pressure to write.
So for today…
I will write…
Maybe a little,
Maybe a lot….
Just gonna write and see what comes out.
Wrangle in some of the chaos,
Stay tuned,
Not even I know what is next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...