Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Checking in!!

It has been a busy few weeks, finished the writing class...A- for final grade!! Started Pysch, still waiting on week one's grade. Then I have been out and about for the past few weekends with a new friend and doing a lot of mall walking!! Replaced Ab's stroller for a smaller one and upgraded her car seats for bigger ones...whew! But there have been a few purchases for Mom.

1. I bought the nutri ninja to start juicing. I have the machine and all the supplies, now to just finish the kitchen overhaul to start using it. This is something I am excited about. I have never been a huge breakfast eater. So this seems like the perfect thing for me. When I get into the swing of it, I intend to juice for breakfast and lunch. Lots of fruits, spinach, and kale. Then two sensible snacks throughout day. Dinner will be something cleaninsh...and nothing after 8:30-9:00 to eat. I also got new pans to cook with so I can renew my love for it!!! My set came with a wok and a stock pot....can we say soups and lots of Asian inspired meals?
2. I bought a water cup from my friends at TLC. It is a mason jar with a fun bottle cap and reusable straw. By using the mason jar and a pitcher in the fridge going to try some infused waters....actually hoping to set one up today with watermelon and strawberry. Hopefully it will help increase my water intake with the use of my water app on my new phone.
3. A slew of batteries for my fitbit....that little guy is about to be my best friend again!!
4. Eye appt and new glasses to order on Saturday!!! I am very excited about this one! I am getting four pairs so I can mix it up and I am going to be able to see better...these here are getting a bit rough
and finally....
5. I bought my young living oils start up kit. Yes this means I will be able to sell it. No I will not start off selling right away. I need time to one, figure it out for me. How can I sell you what I do not understand? Two, I have school, kid, wifely stuff, and me....I am not looking to add a lot more to my plate as of yet...this is a future endeavor. I am very excited to see how these oils help. Now I mention this to bring me to something that is grinding my gears here lately....

 I have fibro, I will try anything once that is not prescription because of personal reasons....if I reach out to the person. I am so over the whole, you have fibro? My company has 75 products to help! Now I understand trying to help, but it is getting to the point where no one can even vent anymore without seven people coming out of the wood work offering the miracle cure for only a monthly charge of $79.95 and of course you must buy every month, if you stop...the pain comes back within minutes!!!!  STOP IT!!!!




If I approach you, fine give me the run down, answer my questions, and then let me think! Please stop thinking every time I vent, I am looking for a cure all. I mean seriously...I am all ready in pain, but please yes continue to bombard me with info that at this moment sounds like blah, blah, blah, give me your money, blah blah blah.


End Rant!!!

I also started a 30 day gratitude challenge and so far, I am keeping with it!!! It has been crazy, but I am enjoying it. But time to wrap this up and get a move on...have a to do list the length of my arm...plan is by the 15th to be back on track with everything and more specifically more Mad Dieter then Chaos!! We shall see what my body has in store for me though.

Until next time,
Happy Dieting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...