Monday, February 10, 2014

Spring Cleaning...

Yeah I know more snow and it is only February...how are you spring cleaning? I am because I am going through clothes..if not worn in last 6 months (within reason I mean I don't always sit around the house in dress pants and clean in my little black dress and heels) IT is GONE! Have half a black trash bag and mountain of clothes to tackle.  Well in my cleaning of the closet I found a pair of jeans I have been carrying around for almost 4 years that I have never worn because I swear someday I am gonna fit into them. I also found a few other pairs of jeans I used to wear and then I fell off. So I looked at the three pairs of jeans and the stack of the ones I used to wear and I decided...if I fall off again and I am not in those jeans by Dec 31st...I am gonna get rid of them...all of them and a few pairs are cute as hell. But I have 2 pairs that are bigger and my goal is in a week be in the 20's and after I finish the 21 day fix to be in the jeans I was wearing B.A. (before Abbie). Once I get back into those jeans I will be the size I was before I got prego and it will be all down hill from there. I also have decided I am not cutting or dying my hair till I hit 160 lbs....then I am treating myself to a professional hair cut and color.

With the weight and the inches coming off and the pain level being a more tolerable level where I can function I am ready to take it farther. Originally I just wanted to hit 199...Then I decided well fuck it why not shoot for completely healthy and I am now aiming for 160...9lbs and I hit my first 25lb goal and then on to the next one. I am no longer looking at I have to lose 126 lbs (which is almost 10 lbs down from the 134 I originally started at) I am keeping it small...I need to lose 25 lbs...5 times and then a pound. Yes right now the weight is coming off about 3-4 lbs a week but I know there will come a point where I have to change it up and do something different to get that result may it be what I am eating, how many calories a day I am eating, or even how often and what I do for exercise. But that is for another blog and another day...today I am doing something that is working and I only have 9 lbs to go before I earn my sketchers rockers for workouts and walking with Abbie.

Until next time....
Happy Dieting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endings Suck, ummm Maybe?

 End is defined as the final part of something, and also has a verb definition of bring to a final point, finish something...finished is def...